The Hearse Ride...

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Lost Interest


It occurred to me that my lifelong bout with depression has literally stolen pieces of my life away from me. There are so many talents that I possess that I have abandoned, because (they just don't interest me any more).
Like drawing, I used to go though reams and reams of xerox paper & sketch pads just drawing my dreams, like designing architecture, automobiles, pipe organs, erotic art...etc. and I don't do that any more.
I used to have a passion for remixing dance music, and making dance mix tapes/cd's....I don't do that any more.
I still play the piano & organ, but I seldom compose music any more. I still cook, but I haven't made the things I used to love to make ie: pizza, elaborate cakes, cookies..and sweets.

I still do artistic things, but on the PC now, such as taking photo's of cars and customizing them in the paint program, which is really fun, but I don't do it too often.
I enjoy playing video games both on the PC and Playstation 2. I'm somewhat obsessed with the game SimCity 4 Deluxe Ed., though I wish they would make a new version...lol.

Perhaps one day I'll paint again, something I haven't done in 17 years, but one needs a space for painting, and there is none available at the present time.
posted by David G. at 1:52 AM

1 Comments:

Hi David,

I meant to comment here; I see I put it on your preceding post!

Alice

7/14/2007 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home