The Hearse Ride...

Friday, July 13, 2007

The Heartbroken


I have to say that I was heartbroken by the actions of the Diocese of Central Florida, when they became a Network affiliated Diocese. As a cradle Episcopalian I found that action reprehensible, who the fuck do they think they are, speaking for all the people in this jurisdiction???

Then I read, what I read last night, and tonight on Fr.Jakes. That Bishop Howe (someone I distrust because of his previous appointment (Truro Church).

I know I may sound hysterical to some, ...I have my reasons. If there is no place for me in the State in which I live in, within practical driving distance. (considering how expensive gas is)
I have 2 options, to move, or {commit suicide}...I know that sounds drastic, but I am a Cradle Episcopalian, I know nothing else, ...it's not as if I haven't explored other denominations...but I just don't feel at home anywhere else.
I would move in a heartbeat if I didn't have to care for my Grandmother, who incidently (is not going to move no matter what..as she says..after being shuffled around from family member to family member ...all of which could not deal with her...(other than myself). I feel TRAPPED!!
Other than running away, or death.
I couldn't run away because I would feel worthless if I did. Since my Father,(her son) is such an incompetent....obviously, I'm taking care of HIS mother..same old scapegoating...single so you can take care of her BS!!
I'll survive hopefully!!
For years I didn't go to church...so much going on, I had my so-called life to deal with, and when I finally wanted to go back, I lived in a place where being myself (Gay) was an abomination, in the church that told me originally I was accepted...

What the HELL DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM US???

OUR BLOOD??!??

Cause if this shit keeps up, that's what you are going to be the keepers of!!
A bunch of Gravestones.........and that is all.
posted by David G. at 2:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home