The Hearse Ride...

Friday, November 23, 2007

Suicide

I hate taking care of Granny so much that I slip into suicidal thoughts every month, I ignore them, but as usual, I cannot ignore everything!! I HATE feeling this way.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over taking care of Granny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to overdose on drugs,..as a suicide. Then I will be asleep when it happens.

I've thought about using a gun, but I don't own a handgun, and am not about to buy one just for the occasion.

I always had the garage and carbon monoxide in mind, but here in FL. you are lucky to have anything over a carport...lol.

Now I'm hooked on the overdose thing, but if I was back up north, I certainly would use the garage at my sister's house. It's detached, so no fumes would permeate the house,..and no one would know till the stink of rotting flesh woke them up.

Oh well...anyway..I'm still here.
posted by David G. at 4:44 AM

1 Comments:

This is great info to know.

11/10/2008 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home