The Hearse Ride...

Friday, November 23, 2007

Screw The Anglican Communion!!



I have thought about this for quite some time, and I think it's about time to tell Rowan to literally FUCK OFF!!

I think The Episcopal Church could be so much more if we were willing to just go our own way. Screw these Baptist, Pentecostal, and every other intruder who wants this church to be as boring and still as their former churches. Full of HATE, playing the blame game every other week!!

Let's just do our own thang!! If it doesn't work, we can always repent and rejoin the so-called Anglican communion. After all, isn't that what the other side keeps saying, they love to forgive....though from their behavior, I seriously doubt it!!

Maybe invent the Progressive Communion!!

There is always time, though I would like to see something happen before I die...something totally inclusive!!

Yikes!! What a conception!!

Could we do it, ....time will only tell.

Labels: , ,

posted by David G. at 3:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home