The Hearse Ride...

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Time to STFU!!

I really need a friend to tell me when to Shut The Fuck Up!!

I get on these rants, here online, and elsewhere . . .and everyone acts like it's just fine. But I know I'd love to tell myself to shut the fuck up, sometimes.

Then 2 days later when I read my blog and other places I have visited, I'm disgusted with myself, and stay away for 5 days.
I guess I should stay away forever if I knew what was good for me ...But...I Don't!!

Thank God!!

I like being a text book for psych students...lol!!
posted by David G. at 8:18 AM

3 Comments:

Hey, ((David)) just keep sharing and hanging out. You can always rely on Fr. Jake on his blog to tell you if it's time to "turn it down a notch." LOL

Grace.

11/19/2007 11:51 AM  

Worry not. It's YOUR blog here. This is your space to write whatever you want.

You also seem to have enough presence of mind to tell yourself to STFU and don't need anyone else to do it. ::grin::

11/20/2007 9:17 PM  

I know it's my blog Tracy, but I'm sure Psych students visit it, to freshen-up on insanity..lol.

Sorry but now, all I can do is laugh. Maybe even wonder why I waste so much time on a religion that I barely practice.

I think it's my Mother, who was a die-hard EPISCOPALIAN, who influenced my life as it is now.

I lost my Mom, I WON'T lose my religion, not if I can help it.

11/23/2007 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home