The Hearse Ride...

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

THROUGH HIM ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!

I have NO inclinations toward a woman!!
Other than close friendships, close enough to be a husband I suppose, but NOT!!! Especially in the sex dept.

Honey I've turned many a straight man into what he truly was Gay!!

And this Bitch will proclaim it OUT!!

Whether they want to proclaim it, isn't my business . . . . . .. ... ........ .. . But It's all of our businesses,.........because these are OUR Children, Children of God (Who Loves Us No Matter What!!)

IPersonally cannot Give Up on anyone, no matter who, what, when, and/or where!!
I Trust Christ is with All those who may read my blog, or is nearer to Him other than what they might perceive in their thought, word and deed.

THROUGH HIM ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!
posted by David G. at 8:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home