The Hearse Ride...

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Just Another Day

Today I received a phone call from my drunken father insisting I call my brother and sister to wish them a Happy Thanksgiving.
I did neither.

As far as I'm concerned this is just another Thursday. As have been the 21 previous Thanksgivings that I have not celebrated, and I'm sure you could lump every other holiday other than New Years, that I haven't celebrated including Christmas. Although I do put up lights for Christmas, and I do have a tendency to play the piano & organ quite often during the Advent season. Other than that, I don't have a tree, wreath, or buy gifts. I do however cook a Christmas dinner, usually some nice cut of beef to roast, or if we are lucky perhaps venison.
I HATE turkey, ever since my step-mother made it every Sunday for 3 years....I might be inclined to think I was actually allergic to turkey, because the side effects are none too pleasant. They quite mimic the symptoms one could expect if they were lactose intolerant.

NUFF SAID!!
posted by David G. at 9:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home