The Hearse Ride...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Smile




Shimmering coat?

Who has a shimmering coat?

Does any one actually READ this blog?!?

Aslan says Hi!


Christ Loves You and so Do I!!

{Actually, I just wanted the Rainbow Flags/COLORS to fly,..the Story is True, but incidental (sad but true) as far as I'm concerned}!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Sad Situation!!

I wonder why I waste my time with this religious shit?!?

I haven't been to Church in several years,...and frankly, by the way these Satanic southern churches are, I'm greatful.

Just early today I see where The (big in this area)First Baptist Church(Ocala) has a Satanic Pastor ready to tear apart the church,...oh The Press!!

But,.... He's done it before,(Hollywood FL) so one shouldn't be so quick to judge his purity.

YIKES!!

I'm becoming like the Mad One!!
posted by David G. at 8:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home