The Hearse Ride...

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ho... Hum...

Just another boring evening....not even video games seem to flip my switch tonight, and of course there is nothing on TV note worthy. I'm thinking a couple of cocktails would be nice, something light (on mixer) and heavy on the booze...lol. I'm just kidding.

I can't afford to have a good time, I can barely afford gas, insurance, repairs, tires, brakes, utilities, phone, satellite, DSL, oh and the worse of all Credit Card bills...which frankly I think I'm just going to default on.
After all, I don't really care if I have credit or not. My house is paid for. My car is paid for. My taxes are paid...fuck the credit card company!!
posted by David G. at 9:30 PM

1 Comments:

first time i met this spirit was in the mid-80s. say i now as i said then...you go, man.

:)

11/15/2008 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home