The Hearse Ride...

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Out of the Woodwork



I've not been able to post lately because I haven't been home. Old friends seem to be seeping out of the woodwork this past and coming week, so I've been on the road, taking advantage of falling gas prices, by cruising all over my tri-county area.

Seems because of high fuel costs, these friends of mine thought traveling by bus would be cheaper, ...now one wants to Hitch home, another is taking Amtrak, and one is trying to convince me that a trip to Michigan would be good for me...lol.

NOT!!

So, I'm not sure when I'll be back posting again, because I still have not disassembled my CPU and cleaned it (my CD/DVD Burner is dirty). I can't deal with not being able to burn media when I want to, and replacing the burner is out of the question, until such time I can deem the drive totally useless, ..then I'll replace it. But if it can be salvaged, of course I'll go that route. But if not, I've decided to replace both my DVD Rom, and burner with CD/DVD burners, since my massive hard drive can handle 2 burners at a time.

Hopefully this won't be another 4 year project...lol.
posted by David G. at 9:51 AM

1 Comments:

ENJOY...friends can be so, er, friendly...glad you're having a bit of a change from so much home with Grandma!

8/17/2008 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home