The Hearse Ride...

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Artist in Me



For as long as I can remember I have been artistically inclined. I used to drive my Mom nuts drawing on everything (walls included), I still draw on walls, but I get paid for it now.

I get paid for painting cars, buildings, signs, ...you name it, I'll attempt it!!

But unfortunately I get bored easily . . . I'm sure if I grew up now, I would be classified as ADHD, and be on all kinds of medication..speeders, ...and downers...HELL the fuck O!!!

It's no wonder A & E's show Intervention is so popular?!?

These Loosening (united) States are Fucked up!!
posted by David G. at 7:18 AM

3 Comments:

Show us some of your "painted on everything" art...I like that and I do it too...I stopped doing walls of places that I rented years ago...I didn't want them to get the added value (mostly) without paying for it.

8/12/2008 7:36 PM  

Show us some of your "painted on everything" art...I like that and I do it too...I stopped doing walls of places that I rented years ago...I didn't want them to get the added value (mostly) without paying for it.

8/12/2008 7:36 PM  

hey david,

i pounded on the walls with a litte plastic hammer that came in the cracer-jax. poor mom, she never did know what to do with me.

so yeah, along with LR, show us your graffiti!

I loved the graffiti in Montreal. It was "history", in a way; and they have finally learned how to "corral and preserve" the graffiti.

big huge blesssings and thanks to you!

8/12/2008 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home