The Hearse Ride...

Friday, October 19, 2007

Glorious Food!!



Well since my extractions have healed, it's time to gain back all the weight that I lost..lol. Any way, I plan on making my favorite food, Cornish Pasties ....my version of pure delicious comfort food.
I could live on pasties, and did for a while when I was was living in Michigan, and I never tired of them. Now of course I make a variation of pasties, as a 9x9 meat pie in a glass dish, it's much easier. Still tastes the same, though I use ground round or sirloin, and omit the suet. Though they do taste better with suet, I needn't worry about major cholesterol deposits from my lower fat recipe.
But of course if I had a larger kitchen, I would experiment more often with recipes than I do now. Considering I have to remove the coffee pot, toaster, canisters, just to roll out the pastry. I hate this tiny kitchen, and have major plans for it after Granny is no longer here.
Time to prep.
posted by David G. at 2:33 PM

1 Comments:

I've never had these before. They look really good. I'd be interested in sampling them.

10/25/2007 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home