The Hearse Ride...

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Expensive Dentistry

I had a molar extracted today, and I thought I was going to the dentist to have the stitches removed from my earlier procedure....
But then last night I developed an excruciating toothache that didn't seem to be responding to pain meds(Vicodin) very well. It was fine if I sat up, but maybe 2 minutes after laying down in bed, the pain would throb back to life, making sleeping impossible . So I didn't sleep at all last night.

So far I've spent $563.00 having just 2 teeth extracted. I need to find a more affordable dentist, because those of us who don't have insurance can barely afford to maintain our health.

I just want the dentist to extract them all, but at these prices I'll look like I have meth mouth before I venture back into a dentists office.
posted by David G. at 9:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home