The Hearse Ride...

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Oops!!

I fell down the steps this morning, my legs are severely bruised,..normally, if I had insurance , I would have gone to the emergency room, but since I don't, ...well I'm hoping I'm okay. I was bleeding like a broken damn, but I elevated my legs and it subsided, so I'm assuming all is well, just to take it easy for the rest of the day.

Besides, the pain will keep me still, till dinnertime arrives and I have to feed Granny.

Sometimes I wish I was in Canada.

But we are not . . WE are in the United States, a country fcked up ROYALLY!! and it's all you're fault!!

. . what difference will voting make? . . .
Who cares, really? . . .


Look at yourselves when you ask those questions, . . .because accidents happen often, and if you are one of those uninsured people, . . . and God forbid you get hurt, . . . Rep. or not, who will take care of you?!?

posted by David G. at 1:08 PM

2 Comments:

Sorry to hear about all this happening to you, David. Wish I were neqr enough to help. Hang in there!

10/14/2007 3:18 AM  

Sadly, being the modern day St. Francis ..lol ...has it's drawbacks. I was crowded by kitties and lost my balance . . . and in my innocently drunken stupor, I lost balance quite quickly.

I'm sure the early bong hits didn't help the situation.

10/18/2007 5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home