The Hearse Ride...

Saturday, October 13, 2007

ANGRY ! ! !

I'M ANGRY, . . .

Very much so, but I needn't use caps to convey it. Though I would like to.

The lack of health insurance in the U.S. is a major problem. Yet we look to change Africa?
I'm not here to question a church's decisions, but the U.S. is lacking also . . .

I'm not angry at you, but I'm angry at the thought that the United States is so much superior, ...on some platforms, we are, but on the basic human needs platform we are sorely lacking ! ! !

We try to feed the world, but when it comes to our own, we turn a blind eye. We act as if ....I never knew those people living 2 miles away from me were in so much need . . .

WE know, and act like it's not our problem. Oh, IT CERTAINLY IS OUR PROBLEM . . That we shoo away like a fly, . . till it's one of our own who is a victim of our own arrogance.

The United States is a great place when you have nothing . . .it sure looks that way, but I'm not one to bilk emergency rooms unless I'm dying,..course then, I'm not one to judge . . .cause I would hope someone would have the know how to do that for me in such a situation. . .

But I doubt it.
posted by David G. at 1:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home