The Hearse Ride...

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Fuckin' uploads!!!

I keep trying to upload photo's and everytime there's an error,...must be this site!! I was surfing eBlogger tonight/morning...and 5 out of 6 posts weren't in english,..buncha fukin' BS!!...They should have at least an english language search option. Like I can decipher chinese, or arabic???
Not much sense in surfing if you can't comprehend it.
I'm about over this surfing BS...still every 3 blogs are in some foreighn language,..FUCK IT!! As I sit here listening to Dead or Alive....trying to pick the right songs for a couple of mix cd's I plan to make for a good friend in Michigan. Now if I could just master this mp3 program I have, I could mix like I can on analog turntables...lol. Another day wasted on learning new things that will probably be obsolete when I actually learn them.
I'm about over the verocious fleas here in Florida, I have the house sprayed every other month, I buy the best topical stuff for my cat,...and still they never seem to go away. They are rediculous down here...like little vampires, cept they aren't repelled by crosses or garlic, my carpet should be made of pure deet.
posted by David G. at 5:34 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home