The Hearse Ride...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

New Storm



Seems there's a new storm looming out on the lower east coast, just what we need another hurricane. Just when you think it's all over here comes another storm. Didn't do much today, drank some more coffee since I gave up drinking, I need something...lol. Surfed the net most of the day (what's new).

I did receive two cd's I ordered from ebay, J-Lo's 12" Collection. I can't imagine why I ordered them since I'm not really a J-Lo fan (too much booze), Oh well, more music for my huge dance mix collection. Still waiting for my order from Australia, I sent the seller a none to nice email. Like it takes almost 30 days for 1 package. I'll demand a refund, or leave some blistering negative feedback!!

posted by David G. at 12:35 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home