The Hearse Ride...

Friday, August 22, 2008

Finally

Well it finally stopped raining in my area any way. It's still a little windy, but nothing like it was at 10:00 AM.

Though now, there are other tropical depressions churning their way towards us. After all, hurricane season has just started. We still have busy September and early October to look forward to. Usually by mid to late October the weather will have calmed down.

It better be fairly nice tomorrow evening, as I plan on hitting the gay clubs with my friends,...to dance some of this fat off me...lol.
posted by David G. at 9:33 PM

2 Comments:

yep...best solution to stress is dance....or gym...to each his own.

8/23/2008 12:14 AM  

I'd get into trouble in a gym, ...but probably not any less trouble than I'll get into later this evening...lol.

8/23/2008 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home