The Hearse Ride...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Power Outage

This morning about 7:25 am, the power went out while I was being naughty on the net. (just as well)
This has been the 3rd power outage in 1 1/2 weeks. I looked out the front sliders (sliding glass front door), and there were 2 county cruisers, 2 fire trucks, and a power truck was just going down the road. Well, it was my bed time, so I didn't bother walking down the road to find out what it was.

Later, when I was on my way to get dinner, I noticed power company trucks on the side of the road and in the woods adjacent to the road, cutting trees back.
It seems a tree had uprooted (which isn't surprising with all the rain we've had) and fell against the power line snapping it.

Last week it was a lightning strike to a local transformer, then later in the week some idiot decided to drive their car into a telephone pole, instead of hitting a squirrel. (sometimes I wonder about folks)....Dee Dee Dee!!!
posted by David G. at 10:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home