The Hearse Ride...

Friday, July 18, 2008

Crazy Granny! ! !

She's wandering around the house swearing my Dad is in her room,...but he is NOT
...Helloooooooo!!

Whack job time!!

She does this every other night swearing her dead sister is waiting for her, ..I try to tell her the reason, and she shuts down.

It's been this way for 4 years now, on and off, but lately it's been every other night. I can't deal with not getting any REM sleep!!

She's making me crazier than I already am,...making me want to try other stuff.

I still want to try Meth at least once.
posted by David G. at 3:47 AM

3 Comments:

Sadly Baby Jane has come out,.....God protect those in the way.

7/18/2008 4:21 AM  

I've met your blog only recently, as time goes, and you may have already talked about this, but, why are you doing this taking care of granny routine? Is it out of love, necessity, or...? (Leave it to me to ask a direct question.)

7/18/2008 7:54 PM  

Scott,
Family, is so important to me, my mother taught me that, inadvertently. Her loud guidance (bitching) is ingrained,...I also emulate it ,...unfortunately for those in my path!!

It's ALL IN LOVE!!

7/22/2008 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home