The Hearse Ride...

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thank God for Boris Karloff







My favorite time of year is just about upon us, Halloween, and here are just a few of my friends during this time.
I've changed my Gravatar just for the occasion, though it resembles Big Pete in some ways...(giggle)...that wasn't my first intention, but as long as it does, why not go with it!!
I guess I should add horned rimmed glasses, then it would look like limp...oops, Big Pete in bright sunlight, after eating rotton oysters ...I mean something has to account for the greenish complexion. . . LOL!!
posted by David G. at 8:08 PM

2 Comments:

Now the Lady in Pink...is that Mrs Schori on a good hair day?

9/28/2007 8:07 AM  

LMAO!!

Yea, when her blow dryer shorted out!!

9/28/2007 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home