The Hearse Ride...

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Help!!

I really would like to have some sort of media player on this Blog, but it seems from what I've researched, you have to PAY for them.

W T F !!!

I could freely put a You-Tube player here, but I have inferior video capabilities, and then I would have to integrate tunes onto the player...Bull Shit!!!

I just want a FREE media player, like the ones they have on My Space, ...but it doesn't seem like there are any to be found.

What to do.......what to do??!??
posted by David G. at 4:33 AM

3 Comments:

I should ask my friend Carie if she knows. She uses Myspace a lot, and she's not wealthy enough to pay for things like that.

10/23/2007 11:54 AM  

LOL!!


I'm from a wealthy family, and well you see, it doesn't matter. I'm still fcked up!!

Just, well I might have spent loads of $$$$ on a shrink, but I'm much too cheap.

I talk about suicide, yet I'm worried about the cost of things??

WTF??

But then again, now I'm broke and Florida has one of the worst mental health records, next to Texas,...like anyone would be surprised.

And one wonders why Florida is filled with nut cases . . .DUH!!

10/23/2007 12:12 PM  

And to think, people move here because they have SAD and the sun is supposed to cheer them up.

Odd, isn't it?

10/25/2007 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home