The Hearse Ride...

Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day....Duuh!!


I went to check the mail today,.....and nothing was there. Well duh, it's Labor Day...lol. As usual when I'm expecting something important in the mail it's a freakin' holiday. I started cleaning out my former office, what a fuckin' mess. Generated 2 garbage bags full of junk mostly papers and empty cig packs. Then I vacuumed half of it, tons of dust. I'll probably not be able to breath tomarrow from all the dust. I really must train myself to clean more often. I'll get some primer to paint that room, the walls are yellow from cig smoke. I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't removed the pictures from the walls and you can see the original color where the pictures hung. Just as well, it's time for a freshening up of that room any way.


posted by David G. at 10:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home