The Hearse Ride...

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Foolin' Around



This is me in Sarah Palin Diva pose, glasses and all.

My digital camera isn't the best, and I guess it doesn't help using florescent lighting without changing the settings, as you can see.



Here's Diva Palin with a smug look on her face...as usual.



And of course my Norma Desmond pose, with poster effect.

It seems everytime I search the net for new pictures for my blog, I get lost reading and my imagination goes wild, and I end up wasting away 5 hours just reading and learning about the pictures I have seen.

Then end up never saving any ...lol. So I just took some silly pictures of myself.
posted by David G. at 8:24 PM

2 Comments:

ROFL...

The Norma Desmond pose definitely wins. It's you!

11/08/2008 10:10 PM  

I want to know if after your photoop you returned those outfits to Saks and Neimans? Really, you do look lovely but we musnĀ“t overdo in the wardrobe departmento.

Simply dazzling at every turn.

11/09/2008 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home