The Hearse Ride...

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Family Abuse

I hate taking care of Granny!!

I can literally say I HAVE NO LIFE!!!

I try, but she always defeats my faith.

Satan incognito!!

You JUST DON'T KNOW!!!! and I pray you NEVER DO!!!!

She's betrayed 3 husbands, and thinks she's gonna betray her Grandson, but guess the FUCK WHAT???

She has NEVER KNOWN WANT,...but that's HISTORY now!!!!


{starts laughing hysterically}!!!

You Just didn't believe I was JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER!!!

Say IT AGAIN!!!!


LMAO!!!

say it AGAIN, B I T C H! ! !
posted by David G. at 8:29 AM

1 Comments:

I have a guest room. There is something called "respite care" (I know because a family here uses it regularly for things like European vacations.) Come rest, david. Nothing else, just come rest. I'm a fairly good host. Ordinary cook, but I know a few good restaurants. Please let me do this for you.

10/04/2008 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home