The Hearse Ride...

Monday, September 29, 2008

Casey Anthony ...Hello.


Usually when I hit the net I check my blog first, then I hit my list of Episcopal Blogs, not that they are like the cream of the crop, but my regular blog list was getting quite long so that was the name I picked to differentiate my common Blogs from the others.

Then I usually hit Google Image search, ...for fodder of the visual kind that might fit on my blog. Unfortunately I usually get caught up in some historical story about the building, or vehicle I'm writing about, ...and well I just get caught up in the story,...and visualize it in my mind,...I can even go so far as to say I can live it, being that I have so few friends, most in prison.... Even if I met one, they wouldn't acknowledge it till I did.

I can understand Casey Anthony's world, though, I personally wouldn't go through with my phantasies.

Open the door Casey!!

Only you can!!
posted by David G. at 12:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home