The Hearse Ride...

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Family Bullshit

Really I shouldn't post so often while sober ...lol. Most of the time I just read historic stuff all over the net, collect pictures of architecture, automobiles, & MEN but not necessarily in that order.

My step-mother fell getting out of the tub last night and injured her hip, though I don't know all the particulars. I'm sure I'll find out tomorrow.

More and more I find my father trying to lay more of his responsibilities on me, and I won't be used by anyone any more. He actually called me and wanted me to go to the hospital and do the things a husband should do for his wife, in such a situation.

(but of course he was inebriated at the time, as usual)

I WON'T be a family CARETAKER, I have my own issues to deal with, and his situation isn't helping any.

I knew of course when he moved down here that he would rely on me for certain things, but enabling his alcoholism isn't one of them.

I keep threatening to hop in my car and take off forever, ...but of course I won't, but the thought does sooth me at times.

**(edit) Well my step-mother just pulled a muscle, but I'm sure the pain is about the same.
posted by David G. at 4:12 AM

1 Comments:

David,

I'll list it again...I removed it because the link, when clicked, went to a "closed" site.

Glad to see you, I thought you didn't like me.

9/29/2008 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home