The Hearse Ride...

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nothing New

Nothing is new here other than the fact that I drink too much on occasion.

Nothing new here is good. I have to deal with may father's alcoholism,...and I'm just trying to avoid it. So I drink, but I became rather ill the last time I drank, because I knew when to stop, and just kept going. And I paid the price!!

My dad is a mess, not only is his health all f*cked up, without alcohol, but to drink, like there's nothing wrong?!?

I can't deal with all this shit, while my older brother, and younger sister think ....Life just goes on!!

And Granny is the worst care taker of them all....She, basically lets my DAD get away with all kinds of SHIT, ...then if trouble happens, it's my fault, ...because I wasn't basically kissing his ass!!

I'm over it!!
posted by David G. at 12:21 AM

1 Comments:

Thanks very much, David. Understood.

God bless.

7/22/2008 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home