The Hearse Ride...

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Evil Granny ! !

Granny is being extra-Evil lately,...I warned her of her behavior, and she told me it is none of my business ...something she HATES me to say.

I reminded her of it, then she got Vicious, bringing up stuff that's 25 years old, expecting it to bother me....lol.

I felt sad that she would stoop to that level, but not surprised, because lately,....she's been VERY DISAGREEABLE, and super hateful.

She should be glad I'm a Libra.

Horoscope for Libra 7-9-08 :Don't automatically assume that you can work out all your problems by yourself, dear Libra. Just the action of talking things out with others may help to shed light on a situation that was baffling you previously. Enlist the help of others in areas that you need help in. Don't be ashamed of asking for assistance. We all have problems and issues that we need to deal with. You are not alone.
posted by David G. at 10:27 AM

5 Comments:

Just saying hello after seeing your readers/versus commenters comment at MP's.

Can't promise comments every day, my commenting at the Mad One's place sucks the very life out of me!

:-)

7/09/2008 1:04 PM  

It's okay, ...I'm just missin' Fr.Jakes.

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

7/09/2008 1:07 PM  

David,

It's not active yet, but here's something I'm launching on July 16.

I'm working on my first "real" post, so don't be discouraged by what's there now.

:)

www.asksomenewquestions.blogspot.com/

7/09/2008 2:41 PM  

Scott, you are so energetic,...that is why I like you.

But, take time to rest every now and then, ....I don't, that is why I'm so wacko!!

But I rested for 14 years, and I'm rarin' to go...Now!!

7/09/2008 3:10 PM  

(sigh), it's true. When I look back over my life, I can scare myself by realizing how many lives it should have taken to do all that stuff.

I noticed that over at Lynn's blog you offered to research haloscan. If you get some good info, would you be willing to shoot some of it my way?

Thanks!

7/09/2008 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home