The Hearse Ride...

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Projects . . .



I bought 2 Celtic crosses at Lowe's, they are composite cast ornaments for a garden. But I didn't buy them for a garden, I bought them as an art project. I was just
walking through the store checking things out, and I saw the crosses and I thought to myself(it would be cool to paint those up) ...so I checked the price, and they were only $8.00...so I bought the only 2 on the shelf.

Of course they sat around for 2 months, till today when I proceeded to go to work on them. Here's some quick pics of them, from my shitty digital camera. I like the Silver one with the Gold Corona,...(which isn't done yet) ...still have to add emerald (colored) accents ....Then there is the Copper Celtic cross I bought from a Catholic Church in Canada that closed, (it wasn't supposed to be sold) and I picked up a few Spiritual Finds there.
posted by David G. at 9:39 PM

5 Comments:

David...you doing that psychic thing again? I rescued a celtic cross from an antique store a number of years ago. I suspected that it was part of a communion set. It now rests on the window sill above my kitchen sink. I suppose I was also drawn to it by my Scots-Irish heritage. Nevertheless, it figured large in one of my late great adventures (Montreal). And my house is a mess just like your porch. LOL

Blessings

7/09/2008 1:52 AM  

Psychic, ...who... me?

Balderdash!!

It's called intuition, and most people recognize it as a normal point of view.

But it is still Psychic, no matter what you call it, no matter how you describe it .. .. .. It still involves your Spirit/Consciousness/You as you know yourself.

You're body is just a shell, .... You are so much more, because God made you that way!!

7/09/2008 4:17 AM  

The Celtic Cross is designated, (on the net) as The Episcopal Cross, so ya know, ...I just improvised.

7/09/2008 5:16 AM  

I LOVE THE CROSSES! Yes...I'm coming to Orlando (either for Jury Duty sooner than later or in Two Years for a Convention in July...whatever comes first)...let's get together, I'll take us to dinner and you can show me a Lowes...I've never been, I'm a Lowesvirgin.

Rejoice! Shopping and Dinner!

Thanks be to God!

7/16/2008 8:33 PM  

Breaking NEWSETTE:

I didn't realize that I have Fr. Scotts Blog already perking along at my Blog...I just liked it (without realizing who the author was/is)!

Hot stuff!

7/16/2008 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home