The Hearse Ride...

Monday, August 06, 2007

I'm Holding Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

I've decided to use this blog as my Bitch Point!! Of what degree of bitching,...Time will tell.
I just visited Fr.Jakes ...These sad sinner's who think they are above everyone else. As if God asks for monetary delights?!?

They were corrupted by these evangelical moles planted to corrupt The Anglican Episcopal Church.
To turn it into their own exclusive C U L T.

Aaah you may ask ...what drug is Brother David on? The Drug Of Truth!!

I'm so over the You're the sinners, bullshit!!

We'll see who was the sinner when we meet our maker. Until then, we don't need your limits on God's love.

It's been suggested that I am bi-polar, that may well be true. It's not as if I haven't read up on such things concerning my mood swings and my life long depression.

I tend to disagree, but that's just my take on things....after all who would know me better than myself?

So if you are here to analyze me...lol, Good Luck!!
posted by David G. at 4:01 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home