The Hearse Ride...

Monday, August 31, 2009

Off To New York (State)

Well it seems I'll be taking an impromptu trip to upper NY State to help my father move the rest of his things out of his house down here. Then I'll come back on Amtrak. It should only take a couple days, so Sarah my house cat can fend for herself for 3 days, ..the outdoor cats will just have to hunt for their food..lol. Maybe they'll leave ... one can only hope.

I sit around here with nothing happening for weeks, then when I decide to have a good old time with long unseen friends, the day after (hungover) Dad calls,..so yesterday I spent the whole day in bed, well most of it. And now I'm running around vacuuming, and cleaning..(not too much), for visitors.

I still NEED a shower!!
posted by David G. at 10:35 AM

1 Comments:

Good Lord, Amtrak is about to be boarded.

8/31/2009 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home