The Hearse Ride...

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Things to do ...

I have things to do, but I just can't seem to motivate. Actually I feel kinda numb now, I'm not overly depressed or anything. I'm just enjoying not going ballistic everyday, which was becoming a pattern these last weeks while Granny was here. Everyday was something else, and I just got to the point where I was ready to either ignore it or explode.
I've seen my anger (picking up an oak dining chair and slamming down so hard on a thickly padded carpeted floor, that it shattered into a splintered pile of junk, ...not to mention the abuse I've done to my car...I'm surprised it's still roadworthy).Chevy's Live Forever it seems.
Of course there's other stuff, like all the door jambs that need replacing from being slammed too hard. But then again it's just MDF mobile home crap covered in wood looking vinyl that a child could break.

Anger? Oh yea, I've GOT THAT, ongoing, what with the FUCKED UP FAMILY I HAVE!!

I guess it could be worse, I could have no family.

The hermit in me wants to just stay alone, but my promiscuous side (long hidden in an old lady's world)..is ITCHING to bust out, ...and I suspect it will within the next week or so!!
posted by David G. at 2:50 PM

1 Comments:

So, let yourself be yourself! Certainly you´ve got lot´s of feelings to explore...remember to drive carefully and....carefully too.

Enjoy!

7/30/2009 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home