The Hearse Ride...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Total Computer Crash

My PC crashed Saturday from a Virus, Trojan, who knows what, and it's now just up and running after 2 days on the phone with Dell and $129.00. I lost everything important like all my passwords for everything from the Security System to every site I've ever belonged to. I did save most of my pics and music of course, because I have an external hard drive, but of course I didn't back-up my browser which saves all my passwords ..... AGH!!!!!!!!

Oh the PAIN!!!

And the constant downloads from Microsoft that haven't stopped since 1:30 am.
posted by David G. at 2:31 AM

1 Comments:

Sorry you´re having troubles...I always think the conservative Christian zealots are ¨doing things¨ but then I try and keep my paranoia on a low boil (because it´s not Paranoia when it´s REAL)...now it´s my turn to blame and shame those creeps.

6/30/2009 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home