The Hearse Ride...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Breakneck Stopping Power


Well I finally have brakes on my car, it was a faulty master cylinder. After replacing the rear brake shoes and rotors, and still pedal to the floor. But since it only cost me the parts and $60.00 labor, I'll not complain since these repairs needed to be done.
Now at least I have a vehicle with ice-cold A/C, a spare tire, and the power for quick get-a-ways...lol.
The Rav4 is fairly good on gas but with no spare, and an A/C unit in much need of a recharge, .... the gas savings aren't practical, not to mention the tippy feeling I get while going around curves, I'd much rather hit a curve in mid to high speed in the Caprice,..and oh what fun it is in an ex-police cruiser ... LOL!!
posted by David G. at 3:41 AM

2 Comments:

Does this mean you´re a ex-police cruiser? Why did you give them up? Stories I could tell.

YES!

Abrazos,
Leonardo

6/12/2009 12:33 AM  

Oh my!!

We'll eventually hook up, and the stories,...... We'll need need recorders,..video and audio!!

(and the sly boy who brings me my drinks)

6/12/2009 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home