The Hearse Ride...

Friday, January 16, 2009

Corn Sqeezin's






A friend of mine from North Carolina brought me a gift on her way through to West Palm Beach, her winter residence. It's a fifth of moonshine procured from a mutual friend from the Fancy Gap, Virginia area.

I used to live in Mount Airy NC, it's located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains on the Virginia/North Carolina border, so any excursion usually had you going in and out of each State. It's very hilly in the area and the roads are narrow and twisty with no shoulder. (Something that scared the shit out of me, coming from Michigan with wide shoulder roads.)

Any way, I've been hording the moonshine, mainly because I'm afraid of what it will do to my friends who like to party a little too hard. (not to mention what it will do to me ...giggles.) I was planning to take a few sips tonight, but as usual I just ate (12:44 AM est.), ...I know ... it's rather late, but I can't force myself to eat when I'm not hungry. So of course I had to help my appetite along by smoking my medication. :)

So ... I may or may not have some early tomorrow (12 AM or later). But then again, who knows.
posted by David G. at 12:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home