The Hearse Ride...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

hello? ANYBODY THERE??

It comes to mind, that everytime I venture over to the other-side {stand firm and the like blogs}, I read OLD NEWS.

Are these folk Slow?!?

And in slow, I mean...Mentally.

The TEC has stated THE facts(Canon after Canon), all along...yet the other-side seems either Slow, or IGNORANT to the FACTS!!

I don't GET IT?

What The Fuck??!??

Imagine the $ $ M O N E Y $ $ that could have gone to some {TRUE CHRISTIAN WORK}, .....that was wasted on the defense of a lawsuit ...even a new building and contents could have been acquired with THOSE FUNDS....

but AS USUAL ...the SLOW ONeS ...don't seem to G E T I T..um duh!!

I feel PITY FOR THEM on that point alone!!

Everything that comes after that is just fuel for Satan's fire.

Chosen DIM~wittedness isn't a Godly attribute!!

....and neither is elective BLINDNESS!!

.....it's certainly not CHRIST like, ...by my estimation.

but then, what the fuck do I know?!?
posted by David G. at 12:05 PM

1 Comments:

Dear David,

I too am revolted by the arrogance resulting in waste...it´s more than money, Matt is still harping about his purity caper gone sour at Good Shepard and continues to lead innocent folk astray with his damaged actingout and spew of excluding other Christians at The Body of Christ.

1/10/2009 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home