The Hearse Ride...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stone Broke

It shouldn't be a surprise to those who have read this blog, that a simple trip to the cash machine can become something quite different.
Every Thursday Granny has a hair appt., unless she's been bad* or is under the weather. So I took it upon myself to go to the cash machine and withdraw 40 bucks.

Guess what?

The machine said that the request was denied from the financial institution(Credit Union).
Which basically means Granny is BROKE!!

I didn't say anything to her, because she would deny everything, and it would become my fault for some inexplicable reason.

But you can BET I'll be saying something to my father, who will most likely Go Off!!

I told him last month, that I wash my hands of any responsibility pertaining to Granny's finances ...which has happened before, and as usual... no one seems to give a fuck.

If I had a life, I'd "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE".

But I just shut down, ...and let the chips fall where they may. Because I'm sooooooo OVER IT!!

(*)Misbehavior causes my car to malfunction :)
posted by David G. at 8:53 PM

2 Comments:

Holey moley, david g., what does she spend it on? Is she a gambler or sumpin'?

12/10/2008 9:22 PM  

She blindly writes checks without ever balancing her checkbook.

12/10/2008 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home