The Hearse Ride...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Going Off...BIG TIME!!

I don't suppose I'll ever post this, but if I do,...

{We all change things (facts about our lives) to suit ourselves!!}

I AM BURNED OUT!!

I cannot even stand another day with the BITCH/CUNT that I have been living with.

I'll even risk PRISON, to get totally out of this situation I am in!!

She TWISTS EVERYTHING TOLD TO HER, (666) She calls distant family who hasn't had to deal with her everyday BULLSHIT..AND TELLS HER SIDE,..WHICH ABOUT EXCLUDES 65% OF THE STORY....AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


G-D FORGIVE ME FOR WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO.



...it's NOT about everyone else, it's about ME,..(who doesn't matter at all in the scheme of things) ..and never has.

I've gotten the LABEL of being selfish, (because I'm single) ...from my own Family,... (Sinful Faggot) W T F ??? It has (never been said) out loud,..but the pallor is the same.

WELL GUESS WHAT, ....FUCK YOU!! AND ESPECIALLY FUCK ALECK,..MY INGRATE BROTHER WHO SPEAKS THROUGH HIS (WIFE)!!

What a FUCKING LOSER, WHO CANNOT EVEN CONVERSE WITH HIS OWN BROTHER,....but hides behind his wifes skirts!!

and has the AUDACITY to JUDGE ME, about something I did out of loyalty to my FAMILY, ..Yea, MOM HAS BEEN DEAD FOR 20 YEARS,...but it's obvious YOU STILL haven't gotten over it...by you're actions!!

Maybe I choose to wallow in her (my Mother's) Memory,...you still haven't GROWN up,...which is evident by you HIDING BEHIND YOU'RE WIFE'S SKIRTS.....as usual!!

STFU goes just so FAR!!

MATURITY ...(something I doubt you will ever achieve) Teaches All!!

NO, I'm not suicidal ...yet

But SUPER PISSED OFF, by Granny's incompetence,..and part of my families incompetence to deal with a LIFE SITUATION!!!
posted by David G. at 6:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home