The Hearse Ride...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

.....

I have to go off somewhere, and my blog is just as good a place as anywhere else.

Hell, ... Granny told someone she never met, on the phone ...her address, who lives here, their schedule, the color of their car,...on & on ...BULLSHIT!!

How fucking dumb can a person be?!?

And this isn't an old person thing,..she's been doing this since I can remember.

If she ever got mugged and beat up, she'd hopefully change her tune......but I doubt it.

AND SHE STILL TELLS EVERYONES BUSINESS ON THE PHONE TO COMPLETE STRANGERS?!?


What a fuckin' waste of time explanations are to her.

My Father told me she's always been a Sad Bitch ...(his words). And he couldn't wait to get married, to get the fuck away from her.

Yet he thrust her on me knowing all of this,...and never saying a thing??!??

I'll be lucky if I make it to 2009, intact.
posted by David G. at 7:34 AM

1 Comments:

Hey, ((David.)))

Your blog is scaring me. I'm worried about you.

How can we get you some help with grandma?

And, please don't do meth. It will destroy you, David.

Your sister in Christ,
Becky.

10/16/2008 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home