The Hearse Ride...

Saturday, May 31, 2008

F S & H G

I've been silently crying since last evening, now Granny is up, I'm sure she's apprehensive about her foolish Vacuum cleaner (Kirby) Swindle, which she swore to me she'd never do again ...(this isn't the first time for her crazy spending).

I called Dad, he reacted not so good, ...but I'm NOT going to be held responsible for her CRAZY SPENDING!!! I have my own demons to deal with in that area.

And frankly, I'm AMAZED that I have lasted this long. Maybe I'm just a neurotic, like Blanche Hudson. . . (giggles).

Maybe I'm just human and have limits... (something I have no concept of)?
posted by David G. at 7:39 AM

1 Comments:

Hey David! Hang in there. I'll be praying for you.
Alan Rogers from Jake's blog

5/31/2008 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home