The Hearse Ride...

Saturday, May 31, 2008

How Much More?

I really don't know how much more I can take of my living situation. For 15 years I've been taking care of Granny, 2 years off for my sisters attempt to deal with her. Now my father has moved into my immediate neighborhood, from NY state. His is a sad tale, of his own making. I'm assuming I'm to be his family crutch, for whatever he may have in mind, afterall I'm the family patsie. The most emotionally drained person in the family is now the family caregiver ?!?!?
If things continue as they are, I may be the family mortician, in more ways than one.
Of course then the State will have to care for me, or not ....Florida has the Death Penalty.

It's more likely I'll crack up and well,.... I'll leave that to you're imaginations.
posted by David G. at 1:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home