The Hearse Ride...

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just Another Day


I've been so stoned lately that I don't even have the urge to go online, which in itself is a good thing. I got bored today so I went grocery shopping, ... I guess I should have looked into the cupboards to see if I needed anything. I have a STUFFED pantry!!! Stuffed full of things that I am not using ...obviously . . . lol.

I guess I was tired of looking in Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard ...so I stuffed it full with dillusions of grandeur ...assuming I might get that extra burst of energy and cook, ...well Golly Gee!!

I'm still waitin' ...

So I'll have what I need next time I feel like cooking, though I still haven't found the coffee I was searching for. But at least I have lots of Lindt chocolate .....MMMMmmmm!!!!!!!
posted by David G. at 12:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home