The Hearse Ride...

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Any Way . . .




I tried to get on last night, but the net went out, or it did through Embarq DSL and I waited till 1:30am, and it still wasn't on so I went to my room and played PS2 till the early morning light.

The game is Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix.

I just love the graphics on this game, and the ability to customize the vehicles bodies with all sorts of extra cost add ons. These shots are from the original Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition, but the cars are the same...with exception the the 24 new ones in the Remix version, including my favorite the 96 Chevy Impala SS, though it would have been nice to have been able to customize it's body. Oh well no game is ever perfect.
posted by David G. at 11:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home