The Hearse Ride...

Friday, January 18, 2008

. . . What?


I believe The Episcopal Church has been taken over by a bunch of mentally ill individuals...and with the sad state of this countries mental health system, one wonders why it didn't happen sooner.

I believe in society today, there is about a 45/55 probability that those in the 45 percentile are likely to be mentally ill in some way, be it mild depression to severe paranoid schizophrenia.

All you have to do is associate with the fringe of society to see that. And the fringe is getting larger, what with all the stress is the world today.

That caretaker part of me is drawn to the fringe, though I'm very cautious, previous drug addicts/scam artists taught me well, what with ripping naive little me off, of 100's of dollars worth of Nintendo Gaming equipment ... I may have been aroused that evening, but....

that was my first encounter with a crystal meth addict ... a SAD, SAD continuing situation ...growing in a town NEAR you!!

Labels: ,

posted by David G. at 12:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home