The Hearse Ride...

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Dysfuntion Junction

Usually I don't post anything legible . . .

I mean, for the last three months I've been having major anger issues with certain members of my immediate family, but being the idiot I am, I'm unable to address those issues because I'm quite sure it will make no difference whatsoever in the long run.
I have lately become physically ill because of this issue, and I'm soooooo over it. If I could just climb into my car and drive away, and never look back....That would be a Godsend!!!

I'm just so tired, I've lost about 35#, not that I didn't need to lose weight, but . .

And you know, it feels like I'm stuck in a never ending loop of feeling like shit. It doesn't matter if I'm sober or not, it's the same.
I just want to have fun again!!

I have noticed that this all developed after Jeff's death, which I'm sure was a catalyst for my present situation. I'm tired of being ignored by family members, who seem to think that my inability to procure a life for myself whilst taking care of an elderly family member who is Very High Maintenance, is my own fault!!

WTF
???

Talk about dysfunction?!?
My father was recently here, and I was unable to discuss anything with him because he was plastered 3/4 of the time, and wondered why I wasn't drinking...I'd cry if it wasn't so laughable!!
posted by David G. at 9:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home