The Hearse Ride...

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Call in the Troops!!


The woodwork is seeping over at Father Jakes. I feel as if I'm in Wonderland again. I must still be having a nightmare, or woke up on the wrong side of the bed.....something!!

Or perhaps the Mental Institution is have an away day at the internet cafe? That would account for the backward thinking posters, who somehow slipped out of Mayberry, or was it the padded room?

I just let out a HUGE sigh!!
What else is one to do when fundies disguised as Anglicans try to take over.

and the disguise is wearing quite thin.
posted by David G. at 9:14 PM

2 Comments:

I like the new template, David. It's very creative.

8/21/2007 9:28 PM  

I prefer a template you can change the background on, that way when my moods change...lol, I can change the background to suit.

Unfortunately, the dark cemetery background I had picked for this blog was too difficult to pick a font color for. (I don't have the patience to go through every color on the palette.)

8/23/2007 2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home