The Hearse Ride...

Friday, July 07, 2006

1000 MPH Day


Today is a 1000mph day, or it seems so...lol. I've been ordering auto parts for my Caprice, which I can't pick up for an hour so I have time to compose a little. My sister called on the 4th to tell me that she's kicking Granny out..(oh joy, oh rapture). Which means Granny is coming back down to Florida to drive me to my grave. I specifically warned her before she decided to agree to let Granny live with her, that she better have the patience of an ameoba. Since any SANE person would say NO!! But Nooooooooooo.
Origanally Granny lived in an adult care facility in Westland MI. since I could no longer do it alone. But then my BIL thought it would be cheaper for her to come live with them in Livonia. (DUMB, DUMB, DUMB) The last thing I want is to become Mr.Caregiver again. Just when I thought possibly my life was getting back on track, this shit has to happen. Back to the ole drugs again Well at least I'll have the funds again when she comes back.

So now I'm running around here like a whirling dervish trying to get my car fixed so I can make it to Orlando to pick her up at the airport. I was literally putting it off to the last second to repair my car, but the waterpump leaks like a cracked dam now, so there is no point in putting it off any longer. The house looks like hell, the yard is waaaay past needing to be mowed, since I as usual, put off yard work because it hadn't rained down here, and I saw no point in mowing the lawn to watch it just burn up. But we've received plenty of rain in the last 2 weeks so now it's like a pre-hay mow now..lol. Parts of it anyway.

I could write a book of the mis-adventures of my so-called life, if I could get the words to come to me while I was at this pc. .......Oh well off to the store.
posted by David G. at 12:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home