The Hearse Ride...

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Screaming in a Barren Land

This fucking depressive state I've been in lately (1-1-2011) is doing me in!! I think of suicide 24/7, and in a way I can't do, since I don't own a handgun. I own an antique shotgun that hasn't been cleaned in at least 20 years, ..not something to load live rounds into!! A car with a screwed up exhaust system, no garage, no pills .... I do own several super sharp chef knives that would do the job, but one has to plunge them in themselves, ...Not gonna happen here!!

I've been asking myself the same question for most of my life, ..WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE?!?
posted by David G. at 9:24 PM

6 Comments:

Hang on David. I hope you never find the means to end your life. I pray for you every day, and I do care about you.

3/09/2011 12:47 PM  

One Day at a Time.

...and if you can't do a day, do an hour.

And if you can't do an hour, do 5 minutes.

BREATHE. Breathe. Oxygen is free.

Know you are loved, David G.

3/09/2011 4:31 PM  

I felt that way. I was opposed to handguns, so that was left out. I lived on the top floor but was afraid of hitting someone. I didn't know anyone so I couldn't get pills. I hope you last -- I did by the grace of God I guess -- via total klutziness.

It sure feels incredibly bad.

3/09/2011 8:01 PM  

Dear David,

Call United Way--Just ask information for the number--find a helpline for suicide prevention/treatment--no sense not getting the help you deserve and need.

I send you my love and wishes for a easier way to live your life without depression and emotional pain.

Len/Leonardo

3/10/2011 6:57 PM  

Dear David,

Try here:

http://www.afsp.org/

3/14/2011 6:36 PM  

David, I don't know you, but I do know that there are many people I am sure who love you and are praying for you every day. There is a purpose to your life. I am sure that you are a kind, loving person and even though I don't know you- know that YOU are important, and LOVED and valued, and you are a Son of God, who has infinite value.

7/07/2011 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home