The Hearse Ride...

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

It's Always Something!!


My water heater died on Thursday, I presume because it was steamy hot on Wednesday and I noticed it was just hot Friday and Saturday it was warm. I was surprised it lasted for 20 years, being that it's the standard issue for a manufactured home (and a lower priced one at that).
The bad news is I cannot afford a new one, ..so I dunno what the hell I'm going to do.

It's always something!!
posted by David G. at 3:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home